Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2018

Too tired

Image result for emoji facesThis morning I felt the feeling normal kids feel, tired. Waking up this morning felt impossible.  I repeatedly pressed snooze on my alarm and fell asleep. I regret doing that when it was 8:00.

I swung my legs off the bed and quickly got changed into my school uniform. For a minute i did think ‘I should just wag’ but my mum and dad wouldn’t be home today.  They were too busy sorting things out for the upcoming wedding for my uncle D.

I rushed out the door and hurried to school, then , something caught my eye. I slowed down and stared intently at the figure. “Hello!” I shouted as I walked closer.  In my mind I felt like this was a bad idea, but I didn’t care, it’s not like I was in a horror movie.”Hello!” I walked and reached out to see what it was then … I jumped back frightened. I then see a squirrel running past me towards the tree.

I feel stupid, Dumb, Immature. As if i was still a little kid, pretending to be movies. But I just shrugged it off, i was too tired to think about it. I just wanted to finish off the day so I could go back to my bed.

As the day came and went, I started to feel sleepier and sleepier as the days go by. And nearly everyday that memory pops in my head. And as each day pass, I realise … It wasn’t a squirrel.

1 comment:

  1. Hi trinity, I like your post it looks like you put a lot of thought into your writing. I really enjoyed your writing

    ReplyDelete